C: Drive Fills Up, I Get Warnings about Low Disk Space in Windows Server 2003
This article will introduce IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server for Windows users to extend a disk partition when they get low disk space warning on C drive in Windows Server 2003.
Windows 2003 Partition Resizer Download
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server for Windows Server 2003 C drive resizing when it gets full and has low disk space warning.
IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server for C Drive Resizing in Server 2003
Partition resizer software is not the only choice for partition resizing, but it is the easiest and best solution for making space on a C drive when it shows low disk space warning. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server is one of the most popular partition resizer software for Windows Server users when they want to extend, shrink or move a disk partition especially a system partition. This software enables users to resize both NTFS and FAT file system on Server 2003, SBS 2003, and other Windows operating system without rebooting your computer.
Step-by-step Guide: Extend C Drive on Server 2003
How to redistribute disk space in Windows Server 2003
Free download, install and start IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server on computer. Right click an existing data partition that has lots of free space and go to "Resize/Move" option.
Shrink the selected partition, and you will see a free disk space, which is shown as an unallocated volume.
Shrink other large partition to produce free space for C drive
Move the unallocated volume close to C drive. Right click C drive and go to "Resize/Move" option.
Right click c drive to get started with extending c
Extend the C drive and then click "Apply" button.
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server Edition
We can often see the following problem on Internet:
Every time I run my computer, Windows will pop up an alert "You are running out of disk space on Local Disk C. To free space on this drive by deleting old or unnecessary files, click here." How can remove this alert? It is really annoying.
Solution for Windows 2003 C Drive Low Disk Space Warning
If you don't want to receive the low disk space warning on C drive, you need to ensure that C partition has enough free disk space. If you want to make free space on C drive, deleting unnecessary files is not available because almost all files on C drive are important. Therefore, you need to use advanced partition resizer software like IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server to extend the C drive when it reports low disk space warning on Windows Server 2003.
How to Allocated Free Disk Space?
When you want to extend a C drive, free disk space is needed. There is no free disk space near C drive? Then you will need to allocate free disk space from another existing data partition. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server allows you to shrink any partition that has enough free disk space so as to produce an unallocated volume. You can move the unallocated volume close to C drive and extend C partition simply.
Fix Low Disk Space Problem on Server SBS 2003
Taking the requirement of enterprise into consideration, SBS 2003 (Windows Small Business Server 2003) can make full advantage of Internet connection. However, the RAM of SBS computer is only up to 4GB, so it is quite important to fix low disk space problem on SBS 2003. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server is compatible with Windows Server 2003, SBS 2003, Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2, etc.
The Reasons Why C Drive Gets Full
Even if you have tried you best to avoid saving data to C drive, you still find the free space on C drive becomes less and less and finally it almost fills up. In fact, the reasons why the free disk space is being reduced on C drive include the following factors:
1. The data stored on C drive will occupy the free disk space
2. Temporary files such as temporary setup files, temporary Internet files, temporary Log files, temporary offline files and more. Every time you visit a website, you run your computer, or you install a program on your PC, Windows will create temporary files which will remain on C drive and take up free disk space.
3. Unreasonable system settings, which may occupy free disk space on C drive.
4. If your computer is infected with virus or Trojan, it may occupy free disk space on C drive and get C drive full.
Following Situation Is beyond IM-Magic Partition Resizing
Although IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server is an advanced and useful partition resizer, we would like to keep you informed that this software might be not helpful with partition resizing in following situation:
I have a 250GB Toshiba hard drive installed on my Server 2003. I partitioned the hard drive into 4 partitions on my Server, but I find all partitions are nearly full. I delete some data from the data partition, but the free space has been eaten up soon. I learned that some partition resizer tools is able to extend disk partition, can I extend the C partition on my Server 2003?
Well, Windows 2003 C drive can be extended by IM-Magic Partition Resizer only on condition that there is free disk space on other partitions. If all partitions are full, no partition resizer tool is able to extend a partition. What you need to do is to change a hard disk drive.
For Windows Server all versions ==> Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server
More Related Articles You May Like
- C Drive Is Running Out of Space on Windows 2003 - extending C drive on Windows 2003...Read more >>
- Resize System Volume on Windows 2003 - Resize system partition when it is running on low disk space ... Read more >>
- Partition Software for Server 2003 - Free partition software for partition resizing on Windows 2003, SBS 2003 and more ... Read more >>
- Increase the Size of C Drive - Increase the size of C drive to fix low disk space problem... Read more >>
- Diskpart Extend System Partition Windows Server 2003 - Extend system partition on Windows 2003 with help of Diskpart command... Read more >>
- extending c drive windows server 2003 - extend c drive on windows server 2003 by relying on a third-party partition magic...Read more >>
- Extend System Partition Windows Server 2003 - download professional partition software to extend system partition on windows server 2003... Read more >>
- Resize C Drive in Windows Server 2003, SBS 2003 - what if c drive runs out of disk space on windows server 2003...Read more >>
- Extend C Drive on SBS 2003 - you can rely on third-party partition magic software to resize disk partition extend system partition on dell server.... Read more >>
- Server 2003 PC Shows Low Disk Space on C Drive - if receive low disk space on server 2003 c drive, you can increase size of c drive with partition magic... Read more >>
- IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server - Partition space redistributing software that works for Windows Server 2003, 2008 and other editions.