Expand Server 2003 C Drive Vmware
This page will introduce how to expand C drive partition in Vmware on Windows Server 2003 operating system.
Server 2003 C Drive Partition Software Download
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server to extend virtual disk partition in Vmware on Windows Server 2003. It is free from all risk and completely secure.
Extend Server 2003 C Drive Vmware
A third-party partition magic software is required if you want to extend C drive in Vmware on Windows Server 2003. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server is such a partition magic tool, with which you can resize disk partition with ease and fast speed. It works perfectly on Windows Server 2003, Windows SBS 2003 and more other Windows OS. The software can effectively resize C partition and other data partitions without rebooting your computer. It does no harm to your disk data or system even if the computer shuts down unexpectedly in the partition resizing process.
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server for all Windows Server OS.
How to Expand C Drive in Vmware on Server 2003?
How to redistribute disk space in Windows Server 2003
Free download and install IM-Magic Partition Resizer Sever on your computer and then run the software. Right click a partition that has enough free disk space and click "Resize/Move" option.
You may shrink the selected partition to produce an unallocated disk volume.
Shrink other large partition to produce free space for C drive
Move the unallocated disk volume close to C drive. Right click C drive and go to "Resize/Move" option.
Right click c drive to get started with extending c
Move the arrow to extend the C drive and click "Apply" button to get C drive extended.
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server Edition
Why Do You Need to Expand C Drive on Server 2003 Vmware?
Vmware is Virtual Machine software, which works like a physical computer. So some problems that often occur on a physical computer can also occur on a Virtual machine. Among various problems C drive low disk space problem is one of the most common problems. It is a big headache when C drive is running out of disk space but you have no idea to solve the problem. In fact, this problem can be resolved by extending the C drive partition with help of IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server.
Resizing C Partition on Server 2003 and SBS 2003
No matter your computer runs Windows Server 2003 OS or Windows SBS 2003, IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server can do a good work to resize C partition in Vmware on your computer. The software is completely safe because it is free from all virus and spyware. When performing C drive resizing on Server, it can keep the data stored on the disk untouched. This resize partition for Windows Server 2003 also shows you all details when you resize the C drive partition. Therefore, you can totally rely on IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server to resize not only C drive but also other partitions. This software supports to resize FAT32 and NTFS partition without rebooting your computer.
What If Both Virtual Disk and C Drive Are too Small?
As we know, free space is needed when you want to extend a C partition. However, if the entire virtual disk is small, you may be unable to produce free space from other data partitions. In this situation, you may need to extend the whole virtual disk to make it larger. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server enables you to extend disk partition efficiently within a few steps. No matter you want to extend disk partition to fix low disk space problem or you just want to increase the size of a C partition that is too small, IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server is a good choice.
IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server Is Available in Following Situations
1. C drive in Server Vmware shows low disk space warning.
When the free space of C drive on Server is insufficient, you will receive low disk space warning message on Windows. In this situation, you can use IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server to extend the C drive to repair the low disk space problem. If C drive is running on low disk space, it can make your computer run slowly and cause some troubles to your computer.
2. The C partition is too small when you create it
Sometimes, you may not receive low disk space warning on C drive. However, you may find the C drive partition is too small because you only allocate a small capacity to C drive when you create it. In this situation, you can also run IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server to extend the C drive to increase its size.
Possible Way to Clean up C Drive
In order to avoid free space on C drive from being eaten up by unnecessary temporary files, you may regularly run disk cleanup to remove the temporary Internet files and other unnecessary data from C drive. You just click to right click C drive and choose "Properties", and then click "Disk Cleanup" under "General". Disk cleanup can remove some temporary files from C drive and save some free disk space. However, it can only save a little free disk space. If you want to escape from low disk space on C drive thoroughly, you still need to extend C drive to ensure that it is large enough.
For Windows Server all versions ==> Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server
More Related Articles You May Like
- Increase the size of C drive on Windows SBS 2003 - download partition software to increase the size of c drive when it runs on low disk space in windows sbs 2003...Read more >>
- Windows Server 2003 Low Disk Space - what will you do when you receive low disk space warning message on disk partition when booting your server 2003... Read more >>
- Windows Server 2008 extend system partition - what can you do if windows server 2008 is running out of disk space on system partition and shows alert message...Read more >>
- Convert MBR to GPT on Windows Server 2003 2008 2012 - you can convert mbr to gpt disk on windows server with a third-party disk converting tool...Read more >>
- Convert MBR to GPT Disk - you can use professional disk converter, with which you can converting mbr to gpt disk easiyly...Read more >>
- Windows server 2008 r2 extend c drive - when c drive runs out of space on windows server 2008 r2, you don't need to repartition hard disk to reallocate disk space...Read more >>
- increase size of c drive windows server 2003 r2 - do you how can you increase the size of c drive when it runs on low disk space on windows server 2003 r2 os...Read more >>
- windows server 2008 r2 extend c drive - you may free download partition tool to resize hard disk when c drive is running out of space on widnows server 2008 r2...Read more >>
- windows server 2003 r2 runs on low disk space on system partition - you can learn how to fix low disk space problem on windows server 2003 r2 in this article...Read more >>
- seagate hard disk partition software for windows 2003 - partition software can work on seagate when it is lacking of space on server 2003...Read more >>
- IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server - Partition space redistributing software that works for Windows Server 2003, 2008 and other editions.