Extend C Drive Partition Server 2003
This page is telling extend C drive partition on Windows Server 2003 with professional partition magic software.
Server 2003 C Drive Resizer Download
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server to increase the size of C drive partition on Windows Server 2003 with fast speed.
Resize C Drive Server 2003 with IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server
Running out of disk space on Windows 2003 C drive? You may try IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server, which is a useful and advanced partition magic tool specially designed for Windows Server users. When you select a third-party tool to resize disk partition, you may take the safe guarantee into consideration because an unsafe partition tool may cause system breakdown or data loss. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server provides the unique data protection when resizing disk partition.
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server for all Windows Server OS.
How to Use IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server?
How to redistribute disk space in Windows Server 2003
Free download, install and start IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server on computer. Right click an existing data partition that has lots of free space and go to "Resize/Move" option.
Shrink the selected partition, and you will see a free disk space, which is shown as an unallocated volume.
Shrink other large partition to produce free space for C drive
Move the unallocated volume close to C drive. Right click C drive and go to "Resize/Move" option.
Right click c drive to get started with extending c
Extend the C drive and then click "Apply" button.
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server Edition
Free Space Is Insufficient on Windows 2003 C Drive
Probably, you didn’t make it large enough when created a C drive on Windows Server 2003 and now it is nearly full. It is understandable that you cannot think ahead for planning a proper size for C drive to prevent it from running out of disk space. As the administrator of your Server, you may have make every effort to free as much space as possible on your C drive every time you receive low disk space warning on Windows Server. However, the problem still exists and subsequently causes some troubles.
When Diskpart Command Is Unavailable for Windows 2003 Resizing?
Although users can use Diskpart command to resize a partition on Windows Server 2003, it has some limitations. Firstly, Diskpart command only allows you to resize a NTFS partition. If you want to extend a partition with FAT file system, Diskpart command will be unavailable. Besides, Diskpart command is unable to resize a system partition. Further more, if you want to use Diskpart command to resize a partition, an unallocated space is required right close to the partition you want to resize. Therefore, if there is no free space on your computer or the free space is not close to the partition you want to resize, Diskpart command is still unavailable.
The Pros of IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server
Compared with Diskpart command, IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server is much easier to handle and has no limitations.
First of all, IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server supports both FAT and NTFS file system. It has the same function on matter you want to resize a FAT partition or a NTFS partition.
In addition, IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server allows you to resize both system partition and data partition. It doesn’t have any influence on the disk data or system by using this software to perform partition resizing.
What’s more, free space is also required to resize a partition by using IM-Magic Partition Resizer, but if there is no free space on your PC, you can use the software to squeeze free space from another partition that has enough free space. You can also move the free space close to the partition you want to resize so that you can add the free space to the partition.
What the most important point is that IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server is 100% safe for data. Compared with Diskpart command, this software is easy to use, so anyone can handle it and perform a DIY partition resizing. Even you make any mistake in the process, the partition can remain original state as long as you don’t click "Apply" button on the software.
Finally, IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server can help with partition resizing without rebooting your Server.
You May Run IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server in Following Occasion
1. I have a Windows 2003 R2, on which C drive frequently shows low disk space warning recently. Is there a way, with which I can increase the size of C drive so I won’t receive the warning message anymore? I am wondering if anybody can help me out of this problem. Please don’t ask me to uninstall some programs from the C drive because all files on this drive are important. I just need a way to increase the size of my C drive. Thanks for your kindness.
2. I am running Windows Server 2003 on my PC and the C drive is running out of space. I have tried Diskpart to extend the C drive, but my PC says "The volume you have selected may not be extended. Please select another volume and try again." But I only know this solution for extending a partition. Is there other method to extend Windows 2003 C partition easily and efficiently?
For Windows Server all versions ==> Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server
More Related Articles You May Like
- Expand server 2003 system drive - free download partition software to extend server 2003 c drive to fix low disk space problem...Read more >>
- Windows 2003 extend system partition - solution to resize system partition when it is running on low disk space on windows server 2003... Read more >>
- Low disk space warning on C drive in server 2003- how to repair low disk space warning on windows 2003 c drive... Read more >>
- Resize C drive Server 2003 diskpart- You may resize c partition on server 2003 with diskpart command... Read more >>
- Resize c drive without reinstalling server 2003- you are able to resize c partition without reinstalling operating system on windows server 2003... Read more >>
- windows server 2003 resize c partition - free download partition tool to resize c drive on server 2003 when there is no enough free disk space... Read more >>
- resize system partition on sbs 2003 - if you want to resize system partition on windows sbs 2003, you can download partition magic software... Read more >>
- extend c drive windows server - c drive is running out of disk space on windows sbs 2003? you can rely on third-party partition software... Read more >>
- windows 2003 extend system partition - partition software to extend system partition when running out of disk space on windows 2003...Read more >>
- resize windows server system partition - this tutorial is about resizing server partition when its running out of space on system partition... Read more >>
- IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server - Partition space redistributing software that works for Windows Server 2003, 2008 and other editions.