Extending C Drive on Windows 2003 Server 2000 2008 SBS
What shall we do when c drive is running out of space on your Windows Server OS like server 2003? SBS 2003, and other editions? Try IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server Edition to extend c drive.
Repartition a Hard Drive Free for Windows Server 2000/2003/ 2008
Windows Server 2003 C Drive Running Out of Space / Extending C Drive on Windows 2003
Usually, Windows operating system is installed on C drive. As times goes by, you may find the free disk space of C drive is decreasing gradually. Then, the alert message of low disk space on C drive can pop up when it doesn’t have enough free disk space to meet users’ needs. Of course, you can remove some redundant data to free the disk, but this only does little help to prevent the C drive from running out of disk space. Therefore, you still need a solution to solve this problem once and for all.
Extending C Drive with IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server
Extending C drive is the best solution to solve the low disk space, but it is a pity that Windows Server2003 doesn’t have the function of resizing disk partition. So you need a third-party partition utility to extend the Server 2003 C drive. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server assists with extending disk partition on Server 2003, Server SBS 2003 and other Windows Server computers with ease. A free disk space is required near the C drive in order to extend the drive, so you need to produce a free disk space first by shrinking another partition that still has much free space. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server also allows you to shrink and move a partition.
Step by Step Instructions to Extend C Drive on Windows 2003
How to redistribute disk space in Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012
Run IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server on computer. Right click a partition which has much free disk space and choose "Resize/Move" option.
Decrease the size of selected partition by moving the arrow. The free disk space will be shown as an unallocated volume.
Shrink other large partition to produce free space for C drive
Move the unallocated volume close to the C drive. Right click C drive and choose "Resize/Move" option.
Right click c drive to get started with extending c
Increase the size of C drive by moving arrow. Click "Apply" button.
Why Should You Choose IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server?
If you are not a computer specialist, you will delete or move files from C drive to free disk space. Or you will even try to reinstall your system and format the drive. However, as a computer user, you may know how inconvenient it is to reinstall a Server operating system. The key point is that you may also be quite clear it doesn’t have much function to do so. Therefore, IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server can play an important role in rescuing your C drive from running out of disk space.
As a useful partition manager, IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server can work perfectly in following situations:
- Works on all Windows Server OS including Windows 2000/2003/2008, SBS 2003, etc
- Supports FAT and NTFS file system
- Supports hardware RAID
- Resize disk partition without rebooting computer
- Resize disk volume without touching the data on the disk
- Does no harm to system after unexpected shut download of computer
A Good Habit to Avoid C Drive from Running on Low Disk Space
If you can keep a good habit when using your computer, you may save a lot of space on C drive and protect it from running on low disk space.
Firstly, it will occupy a lot of space on C drive when you save many files on " Desktop" and "My Document". So it is strongly recommended you to save files to other partition such as D drive, E drive, F drive or more.
Besides, C drive space can be eaten up when installing a lot of programs (like games) on your computer. Therefore, you had better uninstall some unnecessary programs from your computer. Please remember: the space on C drive is still occupied if you only delete the programs on "Desktop". You must uninstall the program by using "Add or Remove Programs" in Control Panel.
Finally, you should keep a habit of clearing temporary internet files or cache regularly.
More Related Articles You May Like
- c drive running out of space on server 2003 - partition software to resize c drive when it is running out of disk space on windows server 2003...Read more >>
- free partition extending system partition on server 2003 - free download partition software to extend system partition when windows 2003 runs on low disk space...Read more >>
- Windows sbs resize c when running out of space - download partition magic software to fix low disk space on windows sbs like sbs 2003 2008 2012 and more...Read more >>
- Extend System Partition Windows Server 2003 - download professional partition software to extend system partition on windows server 2003... Read more >>
- Server 2003 PC Shows Low Disk Space on C Drive - if you receive low disk space on server 2003 c drive, you can increase size of c drive with partition magic... Read more >>
- server 2003 extend c drive partition - when c drive is running out of disk space on windows server 2003, system will pop up low disk space warning message...Read more >>
- western digital hard dsik partition magic free download - partition magic for western digital hard disk drive partition resizing on windows server or windows xp/7/8...Read more >>
- Windows Server 2003 extend boot partition - it is a common but terrible problem that windows server 2003 pops up low disk space message on boot partition...Read more>>
- how to extend disk partition on windows 2003 - extending disk partition whether its ntfs file system of fat32 file system on windows server 2003...Read more >>
- Increase the size of disk partition on sbs 2003 - partition magic software to increase size of disk partition on windows sbs 2003 when it runs on low....Read more >>
- IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server - Partition space redistributing software that works for Windows Server 2003, 2008 and other editions.