Increase Size of C Drive Windows Server 2003 R2
This article will share partition software IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server to increase size of Windows Server 2003 R2 C drive.
C Drive Resizing Software Download
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server to extend C drive space on Windows Server 2003 R2. It is easy and secure.
C Drive Resizing Software for C Drive Extending
Many people think to delete or move files to free up space on C drive, but only a few people come up with an idea to increase the size of C drive. In fact, things are much easier to increase the size of C drive. How can you increase size of Windows Server 2003 R2 C drive? Well, IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server works as partition magic software to resize hard disk without repartitioning. You can easily extend C drive on Windows Server when it is running out of disk space.
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server for all Windows Server OS.
Steps to Increase Size of C Drive Windows Server 2003 R2
How to redistribute disk space in Windows Server 2003
Download, install and run IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server. Right click a partition that has enough free space and choose "Resize/Move".
You can shrink the partition by moving the arrows to squeeze some unallocated space.
Shrink other large partition to produce free space for C drive
Move the unallocated space close to C drive. Right click C drive and choose "Resize/Move" option.
Right click c drive to get started with extending c
You can move the arrows to extend C drive and then click "Apply" button.
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server Edition
The Need to Increase Size of Server 2003 R2 C Drive
Whether you have encountered the similar problem or not, low disk space issue on C drive on Windows Server 2003 R2 is a common issue for many PC users. C drive space is occupied unconsciously by more and more data like Windows updates, Windows logs, cookies, programs, etc. If C drive is lacking of disk space, the system performance will be affected and the speed of computer will become slower and slower. Therefore, you need to increase size of C drive when it is running out of disk space on Windows Server 2003 R2.
Increase Size of C Drive with Partition Software
To increase size of C drive, you need to move free space from other partition on the same hard disk. To move free space from another partition, you need to rely on partition software. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server is designed to meet the needs of Windows Server users to resize hard disk so that they don’t need to repartition the hard disk. As a Windows Server partition software, IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server can extend disk partition, shrink disk partition and move disk partition and so on. Below are more features of this partition software.
No Reboot to Extend C Drive on Windows Server 2003 R2
To extend C drive on Windows Server 2003 R2 with IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server, you needn’t reboot your computer. It sounds nothing special, but if you have ever performed partition resizing, you may know it is really inconvenient when computer needs to be rebooted in order to extend a partition. First of all, it is waste of time to reboot computer. In addition, you might lose some data if you forget storing it before rebooting. Therefore, IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server makes it more convenient and time-saving to help extend C drive without rebooting.
Shrink Partition to Create Unallocated Space
Free space is needed when you want to extend C drive on Windows Server 2003 R2. If there is no free space, you can shrink a partition that has enough free space. After shrinking, the free space will be shown as unallocated space, and you can add the unallocated space to C drive to increase the size of the drive. It is quite easy to create unallocated space by shrinking partition, but you should know that the unallocated space will be located close to the partition you shrink. You still need to move the unallocated space close to C drive so that you can add the space to C drive.
Resize Move Partition without Data Loss
No matter you want to extend C drive, shrink disk partition or move partition, it is always safe because IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server can resize move partition without touching data on the disk. Besides, this partition software doesn’t contain any malware or virus, so you don’t need to worry that data will be corrupted or lost due to virus infection. Finally, this partition software does no harm to operating system too, so you can completely rely on this software to resize hard disk partition on Windows Server.
For Windows Server all versions ==> Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server
More Related Articles You May Like
- windows server system partition low disk space - increase size of system partition when it is running out of disk space on windows server 2000, 2003, 20018, 2012...Read more >>
- extend c drive windows server - free download partition software to extend c drive space on windows server without reinstalling, reformatting, repartitioning, etc.... Read more >>
- sbs 2003 resize system partition - if you want to resize system partition on windows sbs 2003, you can use partition magic software to performa partition resizing... Read more >>
- increase size of server 2003 c drive - how can you increase the size of c drive when it is running out of disk space on windows server 2003, sbs 2003, etc... Read more >>
- extend volume size windows server 2003 - partition software to extend system partition, data volume and c drive on windows server 2003 without any data loss... Read more >>
- Sony pc low disk space on system partition server - partition software to resize system partition on windows server on sony computer...Read more >>
- seagate hard disk partition software for windows 2003 - partition software can work on seagate when it is lacking of space on server 2003...Read more >>
- windows server 2008 r2 extend c drive - free download partition tool to resize hard disk when c drive is running out of space on widnows server 2008 r2...Read more >>
- Windows server 2008 r2 extend c drive - when c drive runs out of space on windows 2008 r2, you reallocate disk space...Read more >>
- Convert MBR to GPT on Windows Server 2003 2008 2012 - you can convert mbr to gpt disk on windows server with a third-party disk converting tool...Read more >>
- IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server - Partition space redistributing software that works for Windows Server 2003, 2008 and other editions.