Partition Magic Software Free Download
This tutorial is about free partition magic software to extend or shrink disk partition on Windows OS. It is free from any risk.
Partition Magic Software Download
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server to resize system partition or data partition on Windows Serer or other Windows OS.
Resize Disk Partition with IM-Magic Partition Resizer
IM-Magic Partition Resizer is an all-in-one partition magic software, which enables users to resize disk partition without touching data stored on the disk. It brings users much convenience because they don’t need to backup any data to resize disk partition by using IM-Magic Partition Resizer. With help of this software, you can extend a disk partition, shrink a disk partition and move a disk partition. The software supports both NTFS and FAT partition, which allows users to resize disk partition without rebooting computer or reinstalling system.
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Free for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000.Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server for all Windows Server OS.
Step-by-Step Guide to Use IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server
How to redistribute disk space in Windows Server 2003
Free download, install and launch IM-Magic Partition Resizer on computer. Right click a partition that has sufficient free space and select "Resize/Move" option.
When mouse shows arrow symbol, you can shrink the selected partition to produce free space. The free space will be shown as an unallocated volume.
Shrink other large partition to produce free space for C drive
Move the unallocated volume close to the partition you want to extend. Right click the partition you want to extend and click "Resize/Move" option.
Right click c drive to get started with extending c
Extend the selected partition when mouse shows arrow symbol and then click "Apply" button.
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server Edition
Need Partition Magic Software for Disk Partition Resizing?
Disk partition including system partition and data partition may need to be resized when its space is unreasonable. For example, you may find on your computer, system partition is nearly full but the other partitions are still empty. When the free space on disk partitions is unreasonable, you may want to use partition magic software to resize the disk partition.
Extend Disk Partition on Windows Vista/7/8/XP
If your computer is running Windows Vista/7/8 OS, you may run Windows built-in Disk Management to extend the disk volume. But it requires that there must be an unallocated disk volume close to the partition you want to extend, so Disk Management is not always helpful. Besides, Disk Management on Windows XP OS doesn’t have this function. Therefore, if you want to extend a disk partition on Windows XP, or if there is no free disk space right close to the partition you want to extend on Windows Vista/7/8, you may need to run third-party partition magic software to resize the disk partition.
You may free download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Free, which is compatible with Windows Vista/XP/7/8 Operating System to help with system partition resizing and data partition resizing.
Resize Disk Partition on Windows Server 2003, SBS 2003
The Disk Management on Windows Server 2003 and SBS 2003 cannot help users resize disk partition, but some user would like to run Diskpart command on Windows 2003 and SBS 2003 to extend a disk partition. However, Diskpart command only allows users to extend a data partition with NTFS file system on Windows Server 2003 and SBS 2003. In addition, it also requires that there must be some free space right close to the partition you want to extend by running Diskpart command. So Diskpart command has limitations too when you want to extend a disk partition.
If you fail to extend disk partition by running Diskpart command, or if you want to extend a system partition on your Server, you may run IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server is designed for Windows Server users to extend, shrink and move disk partition easily and efficiently. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server works on all Windows Server OS such as Windows Server 2003, SBS 2003, Server 2008, SBS 2008, Server 2000 and more.
Resize NTFS and FAT Partition without Rebooting
All above, both Disk Management and Diskpart command have its limitations. Only IM-Magic Partition Resizer can help you resize disk partition without any limitation. The software has free edition, which can work on Windows Vista/XP/7/8, while the software also has Server edition, which can work on almost all Windows Server OS. IM-Magic Partition Resizer supports both NTFS and FAT partition. Although extending a partition with IM-Magic Partition Resizer is also based on free space on the disk, you can simply produce some free space by shrinking the partition and move the free space close to the partition you want to extend. You don’t need to reboot your computer by using this software, so you can save much time.
Resize System Partition and Data Partition without Data Loss
Windows built-in partition tool such as Diskpart command doesn’t support to resize a system partition. However, IM-Magic supports to resize system partition and data partition without any data loss. Data stored on system partition is often quite important, so you may be unable to afford the loss if important files got lost. By using IM-Magic Partition Resizer, it doesn’t touch any single file on the disk.
For Windows Server all versions ==> Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server
More Related Articles You May Like
- Windows 2003 C Drive Runs out of Disk Space Solution - what can you to solve the low disk space problem n C drive on Windows 2003...Read more >>
- C Drive Runs out of Disk Space Windows Server R2 - You need to extend the disk partition size when it shows low disk space warning ... Read more >>
- SBS 2003 C Drive Extending - Free partition software to resize system partition on Windows 2003, SBS 2003 and more ... Read more >>
- resize disk partition on windows without reformatting - you don't need to format a disk partition when you want to increase the size of this partition... Read more >>
- Allocate Free Space Server 2003 - Free partition magic to allocate free disk space for Windows Server 2003... Read more >>
- resize western digital hard disk windows server 2003 - partiton software to resize western digital disk when getting low disk space on windows 2003...Read more >>
- Server 2003 resize ntfs partition - you can resize a ntfs partition on windows server 2003 with help of partition software, or you may use diskpart command...Read more >>
- Increase the size of c drive on windows server 2003 - partition magic download to increase size of windows server 2003 c drive effectively and securely...Read more >>
- reallocate disk space on windows server 2003 - when disk partition doesn't have enough free space, you may need to reallocate disk space on windows server 2003...Read more >>
- SBS 2003 shows low disk space warning on system partition - system partition is running on low disk space, you should use partition manager software to... Read more >>
- IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server - Partition space redistributing software that works for Windows Server 2003, 2008 and other editions.