Windows Server 2003 Extend Partition Unallocated Space
This page will introduce third-party partition software to reallocate unallocated space to increase the size of disk partition on Windows Server 2003.
Disk Partition Software Download for Server 2003
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server to extend system partition or data volume when there is free space on the same hard disk on Windows Server 2003.
Reallocating Space for Server 2003 Disk Partition
It might bring much inconvenience when disk partition is lacking space on Windows Server 2003. For example, your computer may run more and more slowly if system partition runs on low disk space, or you are unable to store more data to the partition that is lacking of free space. The most common method that most users would like to select is to delete or move some files to release some space. However, if you want to solve the low disk space problem thoroughly, the best way is to rely on third-party partition software to reallocate space on Windows Server 2003.
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server for all Windows Server OS.
How to Extend Partition on Windows 2003?
How to redistribute disk space in Windows Server 2003
Download, install and run IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server. Right click a partition that has enough free disk space and select "Resize/Move" option.
Move the arrows to shrink the selected partition and you can squeeze some unallocated space by shrinking.
Shrink other large partition to produce free space for C drive
You need to move the unallocated space close to the partition you need to extend and right click this partition. Then, you can choose "Resize/Move" option.
Right click c drive to get started with extending c
Move the arrows to extend the selected partition and click "Apply" button.
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server Edition
Fix Low Disk Space System Partition Windows Server 2003
"I need help for my Windows Server 2003 because system partition is running out of disk space on the Server. I frequently receive low disk space warning message when I boot my computer or when I open some programs. There are two partitions on my Server, system partition has 50GB total size with 1GB available space now, while the other data volume has 110GB total size with about 80GB free space. How can I extend the system partition Windows Server 2003?"
Extend System Partition with Unallocated Space
System partition is the hard disk partition on which operating system and related programs are installed, so it would be much more difficult if you want to delete files to free space on a system partition. You can run IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server to squeeze some unallocated space from the data volume, and then you can extend the system partition space by moving the unallocated space to it. In such a way, you don’t need to delete or move any data, but you can simply increase the size of Server 2003 system partition.
Extend System Partition without Influence on Server OS
System partition is important on a computer because OS is installed on this partition. If OS suffers any disaster, it may affect the performance and speed of your computer. Even worse, it might cause system crash, data loss and more other problem. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server enables you to extend system partition without any influence on the Server OS. You don’t need to reinstall system, and you can easily extend the system partition on Windows 2003. If your computer shuts down in the partition resizing process, the partition software will not cause any hurt or damage to the system or data. You only need to reboot your computer and run the partition software to perform partition resizing again.
Data Volume Runs Low Disk Space Server 2003
"I have stored lots of data on D drive on Windows Server 2003, and now it is nearly full. I don’t have an external hard drive to backup the data, but I can no longer save more data to this drive if I don’t move or delete any file. However, all files stored on this drive are quite important to me. There is no other data volume on my computer, but there is a C drive which contains operating system. C drive still has lots of free space, but I don’t want to store my data to C drive. Is there any way to move some free space from C drive to D drive?"
Windows 2003 Extend Partition Unallocated Space
Well, as long as there is unallocated space on your computer’s hard disk, you can extend system partition or data volume with IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server. When system partition is running out of disk space, you can move free space from data volume to extend the system partition space. On the contrary, if data volume is lacking of free space, you can also squeeze unallocated space from system partition. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server is able to help you extend Windows Server 2003 partition as long as there is unallocated space on the same hard disk on Windows 2003.
For Windows Server all versions ==> Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server
More Related Articles You May Like
- windows server extend c drive- when c drive is running out of disk space, you can extend c drive with professional partition software...Read more >>
- windows 2003 r2 extend c drive- you can free download partition magic to extend c drive size on windows server 2003 r2 without data loss... Read more >>
- windows server extend system partition - partition software download for windows server system partition resizing when it runs on low disk space... Read more >>
- windows 2003 resize system partition- how to resize system partition on windows server 2003? how can you fix low disk space warning on c drive windows 2003... Read more >>
- windows server r2 runs low disk space- partition tool for resizing disk partition when it is running out of space on windows server r2 like windows server 2003 r2... Read more >>
- western digital hard dsik partition magic free download - partition magic for western digital hard disk drive partition resizing on windows server or windows xp/7/8...Read more >>
- Extend primary partition on windows 2003- you should download partition magic to exetend system partitionwhen it is runningout of disk space...Read more >>
- Server 2003 resize ntfs partition - you can resize a ntfs partition on windows server 2003 with help of partition software, or you may use diskpart command...Read more >>
- how to extend system partition on windows 2003 - in this article, a professional partition software will be introduced to windows server 2003 users... Read more >>
- Windows Server 2003 resize hard disk partition - you can resize hard disk on windows 2003 without repartitioning, reinstalling system or rebooting computer...Read more>>
- IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server - Partition space redistributing software that works for Windows Server 2003, 2008 and other editions.