Windows Server R2 Low Disk Space on System Partition
This page will introduce partition software to fix low disk space on system partition on Windows Server 2003 R2, 2008 R2 and 2012 R2, etc.
System Partition Resizing Software Download
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server to expand system partition when it is running out of disk space on Windows Server R2.
Resizing Software for Windows Server R2 Low Disk Space Issue
System partition runs out of disk space on Windows Server 2003 R2? Windows Server 2008 R2 PC shows low disk space on system partition? Want to fix low disk space on Windows Server 2012 R2 system partition? IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server meets all your needs to extend system partition is there is insufficient available space on Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012 R2 and other Windows Server OS.
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server for all Windows Server OS.
Steps to Extend System Partition
How to redistribute disk space in Windows Server 2003
Download, install and run IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server. Right click a partition that has large free space and choose "Resize/Move" option.
You can squeeze some unallocated space by moving the arrows to shrink the selected partition.
Shrink other large partition to produce free space for C drive
Move the unallocated space close to system partition. Right click system partition and choose "Resize/Move" option.
Right click c drive to get started with extending c
Move the arrows to extend system partition. Finally, you need to click "Apply" button.
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server Edition
System Partition Is Full or Running out of Space
"System partition running out of space" and "system partition low disk space" are the common issues for Windows Server users. Below is a case that a Windows Server 2003 R2 user meets low disk space on system partition:
"I have a Dell PowerEdge 2950 which runs Windows Server 2003 R2. There are two partitions on the Dell, which include C drive (operating system is installed) and D drive (data volume). There is only 10GB space on C drive when building the Server, so the free space has been eaten up day by day. Now C drive is running on low disk space with only about 80MB free space. May I move some free space from D drive to C drive? How can I fix the low disk space on C drive?"
Windows Server Partition Software to Manage Disk Partition Easily
When a system partition is running out of disk space, you may want to manage disk partition to reallocate disk space. There are different ways to reallocate space on different editions of Windows Servers, but there is a quite easy way to manage disk partition so as to reallocate space on all Windows Server OS, namely resize the hard disk with help of a third-party partition tool. A third-party partition tool can help resize the hard disk so that you can reallocate the disk space without deleting or moving any data.
Professional Partition Software Download for Windows Server R2
If you need a partition tool to resolve low disk space problem on Windows Server R2 system partition, you can select IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server. This is a professional Server partition magic tool, which can extend system partition on Windows Server, Windows SBS and Windows Server R2. You can completely rely on this software, because it is risk-free. In the partition resizing process, this partition software can provide protection so it will not hurt the Server or any program installed on the system partition.
Windows Server 2003 R2 System Partition Low Disk Space Solution
Windows Server 2003 R2 provides a safer Web platform for its users. As the successor of Windows Server 2003, many users wonder if it is possible to fix low disk space on Windows Server 2003 R2 by running Diskpart command. However, due to the limitations of Diskpart command, it is impossible to extend a system partition with this method. Therefore, you still need to rely on partition software to get system partition expanded so as to get rid of low disk space issue on system partition in Windows Server 2003 R2.
Fix Low Disk Space on Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Server 2008 R2 is a Server operating system, which only supports Windows 64 bit. Like on Windows Server 2008, you can extend system partition by opening "Disk Management". Whether you know or not, although it is much easier to extend a partition by running "Disk Management" than "Diskpart command", there are many limitations too. When you failed to extend system partition with this method, third-party partition software can help you perform partition resizing easily.
Windows Server 2012 R2 Low Disk Space
Windows Server 2012 is also Server operating system of Microsoft. When receiving low disk space warning message on Windows Server 2012 R2 system partition, partition software like IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server is effective to extend the system partition with no data loss. This partition software allows you to resize system partition on Windows Server 2012 R2 without repartitioning or reformat hard disk, or rebooting your computer.
For Windows Server all versions ==> Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server
More Related Articles You May Like
- diskpart extend server 2003 system partition - when a system partition is running out of disk space on server 2003, you may extend the partition with diskpart...Read more >>
- resize disk partition windows server r2- solution to resize disk partition on windows server 2003 r2, 2008 r2 and more windows server os... Read more >>
- c drive low disk space on windows 2003- c drive low disk space is a common problem on windows server 2003, so we will share the solution to extend c drive... Read more >>
- resize western digital hard disk partition- free resize western digital hard disk partition when it is lacking of free disk space on windows... Read more >>
- server 2003 low disk space on system partition- if you want to resolve low disk space on server 2003 system partition, you need to extend the size of this partition... Read more >>
- resize windows server system partition - this tutorial is about resizing server partition when its running out of space on system partition... Read more >>
- windows server 2003 r2 running on low disk space on c drive - c drive will run out of space on windows server 2003 r2 since space might be eaten up by cookies...Read more >>
- Windows Server Laptops shows low disk space on C drive - partition software download when windows server pc shows low disk space warning message on c...Read more >>
- seagate hard disk partition software for windows 2003 - partition software can work on seagate when it is lacking of space on server 2003...Read more >>
- increase size of c drive windows server 2003 r2 - do you how can you increase size of c drive when it runs low disk space on windows server 2003 r2...Read more >>
- IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server - Partition space redistributing software that works for Windows Server 2003, 2008 and other editions.