Windows 10 Partition Magic
Are you looking for partition magic for Windows 10 disk space resizing? Many people reflect that they often meet this or that kind of problem on Windows 10, while low disk space is one of the mot common problems. Is there any way to reallocate disk space on Windows 10 without touching any data stored on the hard drive? The answer is yes! You just need a partition magic that is able to work on Windows 10. Today, we will introduce partition magic to resize hard disk without repartition hard drive or reinstall system.
Windows 10 Partition Magic Free
Windows 10 allows you to perform partition resizing. However, there is a terrible problem to resize disk space with Windows 10 Disk Management, namely, it will be impossible to extend disk partition if there is not contiguous unallocated space since Disk Management does not allow users to move partition. In this situation, you have another choice to resize disk space by relying on partition magic IM-Magic Partition Resizer Free. It is a free partition magic, which is able to work on all Windows platform including Windows 10. With this free partition magic, you are able to extend, shrink and move partition without having any influence on the operating system or hard drive.
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Free Edition
Possible Solutions for Windows 10 Partition Redistributing without Partition Magic
When disk partition runs on low disk space, you can also try following methods to redistribute disk space without relying on any partition magic:
1. You can move all important data to an external hard drive and then repartition hard disk on Windows 10. When reallocating disk space for each drive, you should reasonably redistribute the disk space to avoid running into the same low disk space problem again.
2. You can reinstall Windows 10 operating system to fix low disk space problem on system partition. You need to reformat system partition when reinstalling system, so you had better backup important data.
3. If you do not want to reinstall system or repartition hard drive, you can also perform redistribute disk space with Windows 10 Disk Management.
4. In most case, you may need partition magic to resize hard drive when system partition is running out of disk space. If it is a data partition that runs on low disk space, you have no need to resize hard drive because you can simply delete some unnecessary files or move some data to another drive. Of course, if you do want to resize a data partition, you can also use partition magic. On Windows 10, Disk Management works as a partition magic, with which you are able to extend volume, shrink volume, format volume, delete volume, etc. Therefore, you can free perform partition resizing on Windows 10 with Disk Management.
All possible solutions above have their disadvantages, but it is totally free and you can resize hard drive without relying on any partition magic.
Windows Built-in Disk Management vs. Partition Magic
Disk Management is Windows built-in disk management tool, which works similarly to a partition magic. You can resize hard drive with Disk Management without installing any third-party partition magic software. You have no need to reinstall system or reparation hard drive by using Disk Management to manage disk space on Windows 10. Disk Management You can resolve low disk space problem on NTFS partition or FAT32 partition under Disk Management as long as there is contiguous unallocated space behind the partition you want to extend.
Windows 10 Partition Magic Shrink Volume to Squeeze Unallocated Space
Is there any unallocated space when you want to extend system partition on Windows 10? Simply say, partition resizing is a process to move some free space from another partition and then add the free space to the partition that runs on low disk space. Therefore, you need to squeeze some unallocated space from other partition (s) that has enough free space. Windows 10 Disk Management has the same function like partition magic, which provides "Shrink Volume" option, with which you can shrink the select volume to get some unallocated space.
Add Unallocated Space to Windows 10 System Partition with Partition Magic
When you get unallocated space after shrinking partition on Windows 10, you can add the unallocated space to the system partition which runs on low disk space. Similar with partition magic, Disk Management on Windows 10 also provides another option "Extend Volume", which allows you to extend system partition or data partition as long as there is contiguous unallocated space. If there is no contiguous unallocated space, partition magic is needed to create contiguous unallocated space.
Why Need Partition Magic for Windows 10?
You probably need partition magic when disk partition, especially system partition has not enough free disk space. Usually, when a system partition runs out of disk space, it might cause many troubles to your computer, such as:
- Your computer runs slower and slower day by day
- You are not allowed to install Windows 10 updates
- Your frequently run into Windows 10 system crash problem
- More other unknown disaster
If you run into similar trouble due to system partition low disk space, you need to extend the system partition with partition magic for Windows 10.
For Windows Server all versions ==> Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server
More Related Articles You May Like
windows 2012 asks to free up disk space on c drive - how to free up disk space on windows server 2012 when c drive runs on low disk space...Read more >>
fix low disk space on system partition server 2012 - solution for partition resizing when you encounter low disk space problem on os drive server 2012...Read more >>
system partition is running out of disk space on windows 2012 - fixing low disk space on c drive in windows server 2012, windows 2012 r2...Read more >>
add nonadjacent unallocated space to c drive windows 2008 r2 - method to increase size of c drive with nonadjacent unallocated space...Read more >>
resize partition without formatting on windows 2008 r2 - partition manager to increase size of disk partition without formatting server 2008 r2...Read more >>
- IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server - Partition space redistributing software that works for Windows Server 2003, 2008 and other editions.