Welcome to IM-Magic How To Center. Here you can find guide to walk you through the processes of shrinking a large partition, move free disk space and reallocate it to another small volume ie the system drive and get it expanded. You may do the repartition to any drive without data loss:
This video shows how to shrink large partition, move partitition, and extend c drive to be larger than before.
1. condition: make free space from another big drive to be unallocated space
2. move unallocated space close to the drive you want to expand
3. add free space to small partition - get c volume extended
1. locate the partition which has a lot of free space
2. right click the partition and go to "Resize/Move"
3. shrink the partition by moving the arrow