How to Extend System C Partition or any other Partitions
IM-Magic Partition Resizer
- 1. make free disk space - shrink large volume
- 2. reallocate free disk space - move partitions to redistribute free space
- 3. add free space to small partition - get c volume extended
In order to get a partition expanded, free disk space is required. This guide is telling you how to redistribute disk space from one partition to another without losing data.
Three Steps to Perform:
One: Find the large volume which has a lot of free space, and shrink this one to make free space
Two: Move the free disk space to the drive that needs to be expanded by moving other partitions safely
Three: Expand the volume - the System C drive for example
Video Tutorial: how to expand c drive
Photo Tutorial: how to produce free disk space and expand c drive
Right click the volume which you want to shrink, and go to "Resize/Move"
After clicking the "Resize/Move", you may shrink the volume when you see the double arrows to the left or right. And then you will see the free disk space.
When the free disk space in not on the side of the drive you want to expand, you need to move it to the drive by moving other drives in between. Here is to exchange the places of D and free space by moving volume D.
And you will see the free disk space close to the boot drive. Get it expanded by right clicking the C drive.
Apply changes to get the drive extened.
Download Proper Version of IM-Magic Partition Resizer
For Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000 ==> Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Free - 100% freeware
For Windows Server All versions ==> Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server - trial
More Related Articles You May Like
- resize server 2003 system partition - if system partition is running out of disk space on windows server 2003, you can use partition software to resize the partition...Read more >>
- resizer server 2000 system partition - how can resize system partition when you are running low disk space on windows server 2003 operating system...Read more >>
- how to extend c drive on server 2000 2003 2008 - you can extend c drive on server 200 2003 2008 2012 with a professional and useful partition software...Read more >>
- Windows sbs resize c when running out of space - download partition magic software to fix low disk space on windows sbs like sbs 2003 2008 2012 and more...Read more >>
- extending c drive windows server 2003 - if you want to extend c drive on server 2003, you need rely on third-party partition magic...Read more >>
- Server 2003 PC Shows Low Disk Space on C Drive - if you receive low disk space on server 2003 c drive, you can increase size of c drive with partition magic... Read more >>
- disk repartition software free download - free download disk partition software to resize disk partition on windows xp/7/8/vista and all windows server... Read more >>
- resize western digital hard disk windows server 2003 - partiton software to resize western digital disk when getting low disk space on windows 2003...Read more >>
- sysetm partition low disk space on server 2003 - when you receive low disk space warning on windows server 2003, you need to increase size of system partition... Read more >>
- Windows sbs 2003 resize disk partition - when disk partition is running out of space on windows sbs 2003, you can rely on third-party partitin magic software... Read more >>