Increase Partition Size without Formatting
This tutorial can help computer users extend the size of disk partition including system partition and data partition with professional partition manager.
Windows Partition Resizer Download
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server, with which increasing partition size without formatting will no longer be a headache. It is easy and safe.
Increase Size of Partition without Formatting
Formatting is never the solution to increase partition but it is an operation which may cause data loss disaster. If you want to increase partition size without losing any data, IM-Magic Partition Resizer can meet your need. It will be a headache if losing some important data due to repartition a disk. IM-Magic Partition Resizer can prevent you from running into such disaster, because it can help you extend a disk partition (system partition and data partition) without formatting.
Increase Partition Resize with 4 Steps
How to redistribute disk space in Windows Server 2003
Download, install and run IM-Magic Partition Resizer on your computer. Right click a partition that has a lot of free disk space and select "Resize/Move" option.
Decrease the size of selected partition by moving the arrow, and then you can see an unallocated volume is created and located beside the selected partition.
Shrink other large partition to produce free space for C drive
Move the unallocated volume close to the partition you want to extend. Right click the partition you want to extend and choose "Resize/Move" option.
Right click c drive to get started with extending c
Increase the size of selected partition, and then click "Apply" button to get it expanded.
Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server Edition
It's an Annoying Thing If C Partition Runs on Low Disk Space
For most people, it will be a quite annoying thing when C partition is running out of disk space. The reasons why they have such feeling might be:
* It is the first time that they receive low disk space warning on C partition, so they have no clue what to do to deal with such kind of problem.
* One possible way they know that may resolve low disk space problem is to run Windows disk cleanup utility to clean some temporary files, but it can only free a little free disk space
* It might be helpful to delete some files from the partition to free disk space, but most files cannot be deleted or moved from C partition because it may have influence on system and performance of computer.
* Free space on C partition is less and less and Windows pops up low disk space frequently, but there is no good solution.
What mentioned above annoyed many people, but is there a way that can resolve low disk space problem thoroughly?
Expand C Partition by Shrinking E Partition
If you don't want to get low disk space warning on C partition anymore, you need to ensure that C partition has enough free space by increasing size of the partition. You can expand the C partition by shrinking another partition such as E partition. In order to do this, you need to rely on a third-party partition software such as IM-Magic Partition Resizer. Imagining E partition still has a lot of free disk space, you can run IM-Magic Partition Resizer to shrink the E partition to produce an unallocated volume. Then you can move the unallocated volume close to C partition and add the free space to C partition. You can shrink any partition that has enough free disk space to create an unallocated volume so that you can expand C partition.
IM-Magic Partition Resizer Free for Windows Vista/7/8/XP Users
Most home users would like to install Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system on their computer. IM-Magic Inc released IM-Magic Partition Resizer Free, which is available for Windows Vista/XP/7/8 operating system. No matter you want to extend a disk partition that has low disk space problem, or you just want to extend a partition to make it much lager, IM-Magic Partition Resizer Free can satisfy your demand and helps resize disk partition in a safe and effective way.
IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server for Windows Server Users
Some users like to install Windows Server OS on their computer, so IM-Magic Inc. released IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server for Server users to manage disk partitions in an efficient way. IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server only resizes disk partition without touching or hurting data stored on the partition. It can work under both 32 bit and 64 bit of all Windows Server OS such as Windows 2000/2003/2008, SBS 2003, etc. The software is free from virus and malware, so it doesn’t have any influence on your computer. The software can resize disk partition in an efficient way to avoid unexpected disaster during the resizing. Even if something happens leading the resizing process to be stopped, it won’t hurt the system or disk data.
For Windows Server all versions ==> Download IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server
More Related Articles You May Like
- Resize disk partition without reformatting - you may rely on disk partition software to resize disk partition when it doesn't have enough free disk space...Read more >>
- PC shows low disk space on c drive - freeware to extend c partition when windows pc shows low disk space on this drive... Read more >>
- Server 2003 extend c drive- the only solution for low disk space on c drive in server 2003 is to increase the size of c drive... Read more >>
- Partition magic software free download- free download partition magic software to extend system partition or data partition with ease... Read more >>
- C partition runs low disk space on sbs- when c drive is running low disk space on sbs, you need to resize the disk partition to resolve the problem... Read more >>
- Increase size of sbs 2003 system partition - when c drive is running out of disk space on sbs 2003, you can increase the size of c drive with partition software... Read more >>
- windows server 2003 resize c partition - free download partition tool to resize c drive on server 2003 when there is no enough free disk space... Read more >>
- partition manager for windows server 2003 - partition manager for windows server 2003 users to resize disk partition such as extending c drive, system partition...Read more >>
- partition magic to resize system partition - partition magic for windows server users like server 2000 2003 2008 2012, etc to resize system partition in a safe way...Read more>>
- partition software to reszie c partition on windows sbs 2003 - resize c drive on windows sbs 2003 without deleting or moving any data from the original place...Read moree >>
- IM-Magic Partition Resizer Server - Partition space redistributing software that works for Windows Server 2003, 2008 and other editions.